WELCOME TO FIRST TEE GREATER KANSAS CITY’S BACKYARD LINKS ONLINE CURRICULUM
Beginning the week of August 17th, 2020, we will be providing our signature Life Skills Curriculum online through Google Classroom. For 6 weeks, participants will be able to log in and participate in virtual classes taught by coaches from First Tee Greater Kansas City. Participants will have the opportunity to engage and learn in the following ways:
- Through instructional videos covering the Nine Core Values, golf skills, golf rules and healthy lifestyle habits.
- Playing interactive games that will help participants have a better understanding of the week’s core lesson.
- Do assignments to test their knowledge.
- Prepare videos of their own to show how they are applying the core lesson, Nine Core Values, Nine Healthy Habits and golf skills.
Participation in these activities is voluntary, however, students can earn credit each week towards certification into their next class level.
HOW IT WORKS
Sign in for the first time
- Go to classroom.google.com, click Go to Classroom or choose and existing account
- Enter your username and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Next.
- If there is a welcome message, read it and click Accept.
- Click Get Started.
- Click the + sign in the upper right corner of the screen and choose Join class.
- Enter your class code:
Eagle & Ace: lffbttx
- Familiarize yourself with the various tabs.
- Stream – View messages from your coaches
- Classwork – Links to instructional videos, assignments, games will be found here. You also access the class drive from here to upload your videos each week.
- People – See who your coaches and fellow students are.
- Grades – See how you did on assignments.
- Please contact us at email@example.com with any technical issues you may have.